Our Toronto Kizomba Starters Level classes are designed to teach you the basics and the most important fundamental steps of kizomba dance, together with proper technique.
Geared towards students with very little or no prior kizomba dance experience, the classes run on an ongoing basis, thus catering to the needs of students with varying learning speeds. In these classes you will learn:
- Basics of Kizomba (basic 1, basic 2, basic 3)
- Proper posture and alignment
- Frame and partner connection
- Leading and following techniques
- Travelling technique and synchopation (contratempo)
- Introduction to Tarraxinha
CURRENT & UPCOMING CLASSES
No Partner Needed
You do not need a partner to join any of our kizomba classes.
No Special Wear
You do not need any special clothes or footwear for this class, other than a clean pair of shoes to wear indoors.